How to Contact Me

You can send me either snail mail or use Dear Elder.com.

I love getting both!


www.dearelder.com
choose Buenos Aires Argentina West Mission and Pouch


Elder Trevor Allen Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm In Argentina!

The flight  was long but I still enjoyed it because I love flying. I met my trainer and got sent to my first area. Our mission president is making us email our families now to so they know we´re safe. Right now I´m in a convinient store on a computer. My area is pretty crazy. Lots of people and graffiti and more people and buses and people and smoking and people. But I love every minute of it! I get to meet the bishop tonight and be on my way to helping all these people around me! My apartment is somewhat sketchy in terms of how clean it´s kept but it´s a lot better than I was expecting. SO I had to use a badette for the first time and it was WEIRD!! MY companion is from Colombia and speaks little English, but he´s way tight. That´s about all I have to report for now. I´m sure next week I´ll have some crazy stories for you all! Thanks so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment