How to Contact Me

You can send me either snail mail or use Dear Elder.com.

I love getting both!


www.dearelder.com
choose Buenos Aires Argentina West Mission and Pouch


Elder Trevor Allen Jones

Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Final Week in the MTC

Well honestly there isn't too much to talk about. For Thanksgiving we did a service project where the whole MTC made backpacks for under priviledged children around the world! In one day we made 33,400 backpacks! It was way exciting. And in the morning, we got to hear a talk from Elder Holland! Holy cow, that's FIVE Apostles here at the MTC during my time here! Insane! I leave monday so this will be my last message from the MTC! No idea what it will be like in the field. Steven arrived here a few hours ago but I haven't seen him yet. I was at the temple around his arrival time. Also last night Julie Beck came to talk to us. It was really cool. That's about it. Now we're just packing and wrapping everything up.

Next time will be 6000 miles away!

Til then

-Elder Trevor Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment